Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Year in "21,000+ Words"

Getting ready to head out on a nice brisk morning to do some fishing.
The Evans' home away from home. (notice the air conditioner in the tent... OH YEAH)
The Sadlers... who are some good friends and a must see when we are near Nashville.
Ok, so this is a weird pic if you don't know what is going on.  See we just found these bowls we are holding like three years after our wedding.  The thing about the bowls is we were going to use them in the wedding, but they were misplaced.  So we are using them on our anniversary to eat some anniversary ice cream out of.  As you will see I like ice cream.
Becca and Jenn at Becca's wedding
I don't know what it is with these two hooligans.  They are always wanting to see each other (even though they live almost the entire distance of the US away), always wanting to talk on the phone, sending each other stuff in the mail.  You would think they are best friends or something.
Oh James what a Christmas... talking to Ibu Shelly and opening a pile of presents literally stacked taller than the tree.
Look at this teamwork already happening between Jenn and Elana... Fantastic. (Elana is one of our future teammates in Indonesia)
I am getting ready to brave the elements just to make a little snow cream.  I've got the weapons and armor ready.
No I haven't become a skinhead, but from here on you might notice that I get progressively... well... shaggy.
That's right I am about to tear into some birthday ice cream.
Jenn and I in Washington D.C.
Yup... still in D.C.
Phil, Maggs, and Hannah.   Whatchya say Amaismeiers?
Jenn and I with little Hannah.  How cute is she?
No, but really... how cute?
You just can't get "Muchmore" quality than this couple.  They are some good friends we hope to see in Indo. one day.
Ice cream, snow cream, and donuts,  how do I still weigh 170.
Three excellent people. (especially fond of the HOT one on the left)
Greg Sr. loves him some Jamous Marious Abagetous time.
My sister and I.  Some people say we look alike... I can see that.
Jenn and Ibu Shelly, that Jennifer hearts her mom.

2 comments:

  1. have to say, considering the size of the Christmas tree, it probably didn't take much to stack the presents higher...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the picture of the Three Excellent people, I like the hot one on the left. And I must say, the one on the right is pretty darn hot too.

    ReplyDelete