Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pics from the Trip

So here are a few pictures from the trip to Indonesia.  Actually these were all taken while we were eating in the Taipei airport.  I didn't take a lot because I mostly did videoing, but I just realized I left a critical cable in the US for transfering videos to the comp.  Hopeing to get those up as soon as I can get the cable.  For now all you get are these few pictures so enjoy.

This is the restaurant we had lunch at in the airport.

 We were so excited about our Japanese noddle bowl with chicken. 
We had to get a bubble tea to drink with it, just love those things. 

No I am not eating a seahorse even though it may look like it!  This was the first piece of chicken I got from the soup.  It was the neck! When I think of a piece of chicken I think white or dark meat, evidently here they think a "piece of the chicken".

Just me enjoying another "piece of chicken" with meat, spine, and liver all in one.
I have to say I enjoyed this more than the processed chicken you can get in the states.

This was our flight from Taipei, Taiwan to Jakarta, Indonesia.
For a large plane they don't give you much legroom.  Just sayin'.

1 comment: