Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pic in Tune June #11- a quiz included

This picture is another example connected to yesterday's post about how multicultural Singapore is. It is pretty impressive. Not often do you see 4 languages represented on a regular caution sign. This is from the park near where we are staying.

 Quiz: Can anyone tell me which 4 languages are represented on the sign?

Tomorrow I will share with you some of the food/treats we are enjoying while here in Singapore  (you may be surprised what we now describe as "treats" after time away from the States.) Knowing that food is generally a fun topic, I have been snapping pics to share with you all. (Confession: even if I don't know the author personally, I can still find myself immersed in reading a food blog.) To kick that off I wanted to share another "King of Queens" clip that we stumbled across last night- too funny not to share, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment